Thursday, December 21, 2006

I went to get a gift for somebody from Best Buy. This is where I met Kristi. I was looking for a thermometer for my mom's oven when she came scooting around a pile of DVD's and asked with soft, sweet tone if I needed anything? I said yes. I was telling her about where i lived before London while she was on the phone. She knew somebody that lives there and then told me about how last week it was only 14 degrees F there last week. I said, "No way!" and she said "yes". She said that the reason it gets so cold there is because everytime NASA sends a ship into outer-space, some of the cold air from there comes rushing through the hole that is made in the ozone when the ship cuts through the Ozone Layer. She made a special call to the Best Buy HQ to get more info on this thermometer. Jacki was on the phone and required the model number of the oven, for what I am not sure. Kristi proceeded to tell Jacki that I was a VIP customer, which was funny even though I told Kristi earlier that I was VIP. Kristi needs her house painted, and got some quotes from local painters to get the job done. The man who said he could do it for $250 didn't end up showing up to do the job so Kristi is thinking of doing it herself. I asked her how high the ceilings are. She siad that she had been thinking about this recently, and noticed that it was about "this much" (gesturing about 2 feet) higher than her uncle who was about 6'4". If you're reading this Kristi, have a great Christmas and New Years!! Oh, I almost forgot, when Kristi was on the phone with BBHQ, she was asking if setting a meat thermometer in the oven would work. To Jacki : "A probe wouldn't be able to tell you th etermperature unless it had a piece of meat around it, would it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home